- A 60 minute comprehensive review of your intake clinical data prior to your appointment.
- A 75 minute clinical interview with a board certified integrative psychiatric nurse practitioner. We discuss your medical, psychiatric, social and family history. This is when we also discuss your symptoms, relationship with food and all intake questionnaires you completed prior to your visit.
- Ordering and interpreting basic and/or advanced functional medicine lab tests and neurocognitive stress test.Transparent pricing is provided.
- Custom designed Mental Wellness ReLeaf Care Plan by your holistic psychiatric nurse practitioner.
- Patient access to purchase a neuroprotective meal planning software subscription, developed in collaboration with registered dieticians.
- Patient access to purchase meditation and sleep support technology designed to improve sleep and live a calmer life.
This visit will allow us to discuss the results of all clinical data and review your custom Mental Wellness ReLeaf Care Plan.
To ensure that the treatment is working, a 30 minute follow up is scheduled to review your progress. We discuss how your new relationship with food is going, make readjustments needed to your care plan and neutraceutical supplements if needed.
As your mental improves, your visit frequency and duration will lessen. Think of these as quick maintence visits.
NOTE: For clients in states we are not licensed/registered, our nurse practitioners and nurses are acting as holistic health consultants only and can't diagnose, order labs, or order prescriptions. This would need to be done with your psychiatrist, general practitioner, nurse practitioner, etc.